1.Membership / Application
- 1.1 Once accepted as a member, you will be sent a Login ID and Password via electronic mail or other means of communication.
- 1.2 You agree to notify PAIHO immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security that you come to know of.
2. Member Privacy
- 2.1 It is PAIHO's policy to respect and protect the privacy of its members.
- 2.2 The personal information provided by you through the registration, such as name, e-mail address, business address, phone number, is purely for the purpose of providing you services and products on Taiwan Paiho Limited website.
- 2.3 Without your prior consent, PAIHO will neither use nor disclose any of your personal information unless PAIHO has a good reason that such an action is necessary to protect your interests or other members.
- 2.4 PAIHO may download certain information including your identification data to your computer or access device.
3. User's Conduct
- 3.1 You acknowledge that all content and materials available on Taiwan Paiho Limited website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights. Except with the express written permission of PAIHO, you may not copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, sell or directly or indirectly compete with PAIHO by commercially exploiting its content and/or materials.
- 3.2 Notwithstanding the above, you may download or print one copy of the content or materials available on Taiwan Paiho Limited website, provided you do not delete or change any copyright or other proprietary notices thereon.
- 3.3 Authorization to access and use Taiwan Paiho Limited website is granted to registered members of Taiwan Paiho Limited website only. If a registered member is a company, specific employees within that company may be deemed authorized to use member services. Neither member companies nor their employees may transfer login ID or password rights, in their entirety or in part, to other persons or business entities.
- 3.4 PAIHO reserves the right to terminate access to all or part of Taiwan Paiho Limited website, with or without cause.
- 4.1 These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. Examples of this type of cookie include:
5. Change Website Content
PAIHO may at any time change or remove any content, materials, functions, aspects, features, or certain presentations of Taiwan Paiho Limited website, including hours of availability and equipment (hardware and software) needed for access or use, with or without notice.
6. Modification to Terms and Conditions
PAIHO reserves the right to change the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement at any time. All members will be notified of change through postings on Taiwan Paiho Limited website. Your further access or use of Taiwan Paiho Limited website signifies your consent to such change.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to PAIHO or have been lawfully licensed to PAIHO for use on the Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Except with the express written permission of PAIHO, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
8. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- 8.1 All materials and content in or available through Taiwan Paiho Limited are provided 'as is' for your reference and use.
- 8.2 In no event will we or our Affiliates be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Information.
- 8.3 You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgement in your use and interpretation of the Information available on Taiwan Paiho Limited website. You are responsible to ensure that your use of such Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
- 8.4 The limitation of liability contained in this agreement will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
9. Multiple Users (Group Users)
Authorized Taiwan Paiho Limited website member companies and subsequent authorized employees of those companies jointly agree to accept the responsibilities and liabilities contained and stipulated within this agreement.
As a result of your research, Taiwan Paiho Limited website may link you to other sites. The inclusion of so-called hyperlinks does not indicate or imply endorsement of such sites by PAIHO. PAIHO does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of the linked sites.
11. Maintenance of Login ID & Password
- 11.1 You assume the sole responsible of keeping your Login ID and Password confident and protected against any unauthorized use.
- 11.2 The account administrator representing a company may not change his/her Login ID, without PAIHO's prior agreement.
12. Termination of Account
You may close your account with Taiwan Paiho Limited website by submitting written notice to PAIHO. Upon receiving the notice, your account will be closed and access to Taiwan Paiho Limited website be terminated within 3 (Three) working days.
13. Chinese and English Versions
If any conflict or difference between the Chinese, English Versions of this agreement shall arise, the Chinese version will prevail. If any part of the Chinese or English version is unclear, reference should be made to the Chinese version.
Retention of Personal Details
Subject to legal requirements and your refusal, your personal data will be retained by Taiwan Paiho Limited until you formally request us to erase the related data from the database of Taiwan Paiho Limited. You may delete your personal data by sending email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org